(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
Comfort Service 5,500 JPY / Per guest per month (Optional Service)
Credit Card Payment
Sep 01, 2017
A small renovated traditional Kyo-machiya located on a quiet back street just seven minutes’ walk from the Gojo Karasuma intersection
Gojo Karasuma, situated between Kyoto Station and Shijo Karasuma, is dotted with fun retro-look buildings housing a variety of shops and galleries, as well as an array of appealing new restaurants and stores that have recently begun to open, such as cafes attached to shared offices, cafes holding regular workshops, and more.
One minute (one station) to Kyoto Station from Gojo Station on the Karasuma Subway Line
Kyoto Station, known as the “gateway to Kyoto,” is a highly convenient station utilized by large numbers of people. Train lines stopping at Kyoto Station include the JR lines, Karasuma Subway Line, Kintetsu Kyoto Line, and the Shinkansen (bullet train). This area is convenient not only for Kyoto’s central districts, but also for travel to Osaka: the ride from Karasuma Station to Umeda Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line express train is only 44 minutes, and from Kiyomizu Gojo Station to Yodoyabashi Station on the Keihan Main Line is just 56 minutes.
Mar 11, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Mar 25, 2019
・Move-in day cannot be scheduled for days on which our office is closed.
・Reservations can be made up to 1 year in advance of your intended Check-in date.
・If you cancel the booking 14 days before check-in or later, the Application Deposit of 50,000 JPY is non-refundable.
・Please visit our website for instructions on how to make reservation.
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.