(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
(Please inquire for details)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
Short Term Stay
Dec 1, 2019
This is a newly renovated premium apartment and equipped with high-class furnitures. You can fully enjoy my room when you staying. There have two rooms with different decoration, and available for 4 people in maximum.
Ueno and the northern neighbourhoods of Yanaka, Nezu and Sendagi (aka Yanesen) form a large area that can take up the best part of a day to explore. Start at Ueno-kōen, taking the Ueno Park exit from Ueno Station. Boasting a wealth of museums and shrines, and some phenomenal cherry-blossom viewing, Ueno Park is
the perfect antidote to the urban grind. Don’t miss the Tokyo National Museum and the National Museum of Western Art, a short walk apart.
Ueno Hill is famous for a last-ditch defence of the Tokugawa shōgunate by an estimated 2000 loyalists in 1868. Devoted to preventing the restoration of the emperor, these adherents stationed themselves at Kanei-ji, a grand temple compound on the hill. They were duly dispatched by the imperial army, and the subsequent
Meiji government decreed that Ueno Hill would become one of Tokyo’s fi rst parklands.
Although rising real estate prices and recent gentrifi -cation have erased most vestiges of the old atmosphere, Ameya Yokochō, to the south of the station, was once the site of the largest postwar black market and still holds true to its proud roots even if the goods are now legit. It’s full of Japanese housewives and hawkers haggling over
fi sh and produce, as well as foreign merchants selling everything from Turkish kebabs to Chinese-made bags.
For a far slower vibe, Yanesen, north of Ueno Park, seems stubbornly stuck in the past. This temple-thick area, famed for its stray cats and cemetery, seems more like Kyoto than Tokyo. Walking its gentle hills and lanes is a very refreshing way to spend an afternoon or morning.
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.