- Year Built
- Transaction Type
- Building Style
- Short Term Stay
- Lease Term
- 2 years
- Available From
Jul 31, 2019
- Building Description
Nippori is the area worth a visit for not only the shopping street but for one of the largest concentrations of temples and shrines in Tokyo. You will be close to restaurants and dining and art and culture just love the location. The apartment can fit couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and groups.
Direct and only one train ride from Narita Airport to the apartment
Via Skyliner -> only about one hour to Nippori Station.
From Nippori Station about 8 minutes walk - 750 m form South Exit. Nippori station has elevators and escalators for your convenience.
Via Haneda Airport, change the Monorail at Hamamatsucho Station for either Yamanote or Keihin Tohoku line to Nippori; about 45 minutes train ride.
Uguisudani Station is convenient to use during your stay, 北口- North exit has no elevator nor escalator. 400m and about 5 minutes walk.
Early and late check in/ check outs can be organized; just ask me :)
What to do? How about:
* Fabric Street, Nippori Textile Town 日暮里繊維街 - 5 minutes walk
* Yanaka Ginza谷中銀座 - (lovely walking tours, local market, temples and much more)15 minutes walk towards West side of Nippori Station.
* Ueno上野 -(Park, Shops, Ameyoko street,Zoo, Shinkasen) 12 minutes including 2 stops on the JR.
* Asakusa 浅草 - Bus 41 浅草寿町行 from Kaminegishi to Kokusai Dori about 15 minutes drive.
* Tokyo 東京 - ( Acess to many train lines including Shinkansen) 20 minutes including 5 stops on JR.
* Akihabara 秋葉原 - (Electric Town) 15 minutes including 3 stops on JR.
* Nezu Shrine 根津神社 ( known for its tunnel-like series of torii gates & spring azalea blooms) 20 minutes walk trough the lovely Japanese neighborhood.
* Yamanote line - it will take 59 minutes to take the full round and about 30 minutes to reach the opposite area.
- Date Updated
- Aug 10, 2019
- Next Update Schedule
- Sep 9, 2019
The first bedroom has two single beds.
The Second bedroom has two single beds.
To level up the apartment I have the second floor prepared when the occupancy number is more than 4 ppl. 4 single beds with living room space to enjoy your nights in.
* The number of beds will be prepared based on the number of Guest.
* To use all the apartment please make the reservation for at least 6 ppl and enjoy the space.
New sheets and towels are provided after every guest.
* Beds with fresh sheets, always.
* Air conditioners/ coolers will keep you warm during the Winter and chill on the Summer time at every room.
* The kitchen is fully equipped for whenever you feel to stay in and cook some delicious meal.
* Big fridge with freezer.
* Electric kettle
* Gas stove
* Rice cooker
* Cooking and tableware.
* Dining table for 4 people with seating.
The apartment is amazingly spacious to enjoy your holidays.
At the living-room you can welcome the morning at the sunny living dining room, front of the flat screen TV connected to the local Japanese channels.
★Facilities / Amenities ★
* Washing machine
* Laundry detergent
* Hair dryer
* Fresh towels for all the guests
* Shampoo/ conditioner and body soap
* Separate toilet
* Vacuum cleaner
* Iron/ Iron board
Wide and spacious entrance, more than enough space to storage your shoes.
Air Conditioner / Heater
Refrigerator / Freezer
Utensils / Cutlery
Nippori Station (JR Yamanote Line)
Uguisudani Station (JR Yamanote Line)
Nippori Station (Nippori-Toneri Liner)
Click to show map