(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
NOTE: All of the above amounts are subject to change due to the national sales tax rate increase on October 1, 2019
*To hold the apartment, 1st month's rent is required paid via bank transfer and a copy of the bank transfer receipt must be emailed.
*Utilities Included (Wi-Fi, Gas, Water & Electricity fee)
*In case expenses for utilities used by tenant(s) during the contract period is unreasonably high, additional fee may be charged.
*Possible to terminate the contract with 2 month advance notice.
*Minimum Stay : 1 month
Short Term Stay
May 14, 2019
◆Center of Shinjuku Tokyo ◆Easy to live in! Reasonable restaurant, Izakayas, Convenience stores, & Shops.
★There is a laundromat at the first floor.
★5 minutes walk to Shinjuku Area. Outstanding Location!
★Supermarket, Convenience Store, Drug Store nearby.
Oct 23, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Nov 22, 2019
★Fully Furnished Apt. Step in Just with your suit case! Pay less than a hotel!
★This apartment is completely owned and managed by the owner. Please note :
1. Contact the owner directly during your contract period.
2. Pay the monthly rent to the owner directly from the 2nd month.
Air Conditioner / Heater
Utensils / Cutlery
Washer / Dryer
Higashi-Shinjuku Station (Toei Ōedo Line)
5 min. walk
Shinjukusanchoume Station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.