- Other Expenses
*For customers who do not have a Japanese bank account, payments will need to be made through overseas remittance,
hence an extra 10000JPY is required as overseas correspondence fees.
*PayPal can also be used for payments, in this case, there will be 5% usage fee.
- Year Built
- Transaction Type
- Building Style
- Short Term Stay
- Lease Term
- 1 mth (fixed term)
- Available From
Jul 3, 2019
- Building Description
A clean mansion close to Nishi Shinjuku Gochome Station.
Nishi Shinjuku Gochome is a 3 min ride by train from Shinjuku Station on the Toei Oedo Line.
- 8 min by train from Nishi Shinjuku Gochome Station
- 3 min by train/ 25 min walk from Shinjuku Station
- 15 min by train from Roppongi Station
- 50 min by train from Haneda Airport
- 1hr 20 min by train from Narita International Airport
- Renewal Fee
This is a fully renovated mansion, and hence is very clean.
This mansion is very close to Shinjuku, however is placed in a quiet cozy location, where you can relax and rest with friends and family.
This place has all the necessary goods required for your stay in Japan, whether it be for long or short term.
- Date Updated
- Oct 2, 2019
- Next Update Schedule
- Nov 1, 2019
- Iron, ironing board, air conditioner, toaster, hair dryer, washing machine, electric kettle, microwave, refridgerator,
- Curtains, bedding, sofa, sofa bed, table, bed,
- cutting board, gas stove, sponge, knife, pot
-toilet paper, shower, towel, bath mat,
- trash can, tissue, hangers, clothing pole,
- toilet, sewage, water heating system, water works, bathroom
- elevator, auto-lock system
- internet (free), closet, bath and toilet in separate rooms, flooring,
Utensils / Cutlery
Nishishinjuku Go Choume Station (Toei Ōedo Line)
- 8 min. walk
- 4 min. by car
Click to show map