- Other Expenses
*For customers who do not have a Japanese bank account, payments will need to be made through overseas remittance,
hence an extra 10000JPY is required as overseas correspondence fees.
*PayPal can also be used for payments, in this case, there will be 5% usage fee.
- Year Built
- Transaction Type
- Building Style
- Short Term Stay
- Lease Term
- 1 mth (fixed term)
- Available From
Jul 16, 2019
- Building Description
3 min walk from Minami Senju Station!
- 3 min walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Minami Senju Station
- 9 min walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Minowa Station
- 3 min walk from Joban Line Minami Senju Station
There are 24 hr convenient stores, post offices and supermarkets close by.
There is also a park nearby.
- Renewal Fee
Close to the station there is a "Chara-ben" (Character Bento) cooking classroom, where you can learn how to make character bentos.
You can take the lessons in either English or Japanese.
Tsukuba Express Railway Line, Hibiya Line, JR Joban Line all stop by at Minami Senju Station, and so it is very convenient to reach areas
like Asakusa, Ueno and Tokyo.
- 2 mins by train to Asakusa Station
- 6 mins by train to Ueno Station
- 20 mins by train to Tokyo Station
- 58 mins by train to Narita International Airport
- 43 mins by train to Haneda Airport
- Date Updated
- Oct 2, 2019
- Next Update Schedule
- Nov 1, 2019
-iron, ironing board, air conditioning, TV, toaster, hair dryer, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, electric pot, microwave, refrigerator
- curtains, bedding, sofa bed, table, TV stand, bed
- ladle, cutting board, gas kitchen, gas stove, sponge, frying pan, turner, pot with lid, plates and cutlery, knife
- shower, towel, bath mat
- flooring wiper, trash can, hangers, clothes pole
Utensils / Cutlery
Minamisenju Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
Minamisenju Station (Tsukuba Express)
Minowa Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
Click to show map