- Other Expenses
Utility and internet are included
- Year Built
- Transaction Type
- Building Style
- Short Term Stay
- Available From
Sep 1, 2019
- Building Description
A special mansion near SHINJUKU station. 3 minute to Nishi-Shinjuku gochome station by walk. 6 minutes to SHINJYUKU station by subway. You can easily go to many department stores in shinjyuku area such as MARUI, ISETAN, etc. In the center of Tokyo but in a quiet safe residential building.We will afford you 1 double bed ,2 single bed and 4 futon.
Shinjuku (新宿) is one of the 23 city wards of Tokyo, but the name commonly refers to just the large entertainment, business and shopping area around Shinjuku Station.
West of the station is Shinjuku's skyscraper district, home too many of Tokyo's tallest buildings, including several premier hotels and the twin towers of the Metropolitan Government Office, whose observation decks are open to the public for free.
Northeast of the station lies Kabuki Cho, Japan's largest and wildest red light district, while department stores, subterranean malls and electronic shops surround Shinjuku Station on all four sides, including the redeveloped Southern Terrace.
(Reference: (URL HIDDEN)
You can also go the new Tokyo city hall, The two panoramic observation decks, one in each tower on floor 45, are free of charge to the public and contain gift shops and cafes. Right now the new Tokyo city hall is as a symbol of Tokyo.
Meiji Jingu is a Shinto shrine. Shinto is called Japan's ancient
original religion, and it is deeply rooted in the way of
Japanese life.Meiji jingu have north,south,west three road ,link to main shrine ,between south road and north road is a torii which is the largest
wooden torii in Japan.Between May and June,Acorus calamus will blossom in Meij jingu,About 3000 Acorus calamus cover the yard,become a type view in Meiji Jingu.
Meiji Jingu Gaien including Jingu Stadium,Golf Driving Range,Rubber-ball Baseball Ground,Ice Skating Rink,Shinanomachi Futsal and Tennis Court,Lawn Tennis Club,Jingu Secondary Stadium,Meiji Memorial Picture Gallery,Culture School, is a comprehensive sports&culture area.
- Date Updated
- Aug 17, 2019
- Next Update Schedule
- Sep 16, 2019
1. My mansion is near Nishi-Shinjuku gochome station for 3 min walk. You can also walk to SHINJYUKU station in 6 minutes by subway . You can reach everywhere by subway.
2. There are many convenience store, mansion and supermarket near the mansion. Japanese Izakaya (Bar) and convenient stores are just ready for your daily needs.
3. Elaborately designed by professionals and newly furnished with delicate furniture for your luxurious experience. We will afford you 1 double bed ,2 single bed and 4 futon, The room is available up to 8 persons
4. Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand cleaner, cups and towels are ready. You can take a shower to take a fully rest and enjoy a wonderful night.
5. Microwave-oven, gas stove, refrigerator and other cooking stuffs are available in the kitchen. Except for enjoying famous restaurant in Tokyo, you can also try to have dinner at home cooking by yourself.
6. FREE Wi-Fi available for your convenience. You can access maps, etc.
Refrigerator / Freezer
Utensils / Cutlery
Nishishinjuku Go Choume Station (Toei Ōedo Line)
Click to show map