- Other Expenses
*For customers who do not have a Japanese bank account, payments will need to be made through overseas remittance,
hence an extra 10000JPY is required as overseas correspondence fees.
*PayPal can also be used for payments, in this case, there will be 5% usage fee.
- Year Built
- Transaction Type
- Building Style
- Short Term Stay
- Lease Term
- 1 mth (fixed term)
- Available From
Jul 3, 2019
- Building Description
5 min walk from Tokyu Denentoshi Line Sangenjaya Station.
Near the apartment there are cafes, supermarkets and drug stores within walking distance.
Only 2 stations from the popular Shibuya Station, where you can enjoy fancy stylish cafes in a very convenient location.
A little walk from the station and you can find many variety stores and cafes.
From a cat book only store with an actual cat being the store manager, cafes that serve good coffee, and a strawberry sweets specialty store, a little walk can take you a long way!
There are various kinds of stylish cafes around Sangenjaya.
Once you head out to Shibuya, you can enjoy various shopping and entertainment facilities, many of which are open until night time.
The last train heading from Shibuya to Sangenjaya passes midnight, so you are sure to be able to enjoy the nightlife in Shibuya!
Easy access to various other stations:
- 5 mins to Shibuya Station
- 12 mins by train to Harajuku Station
- 13 mins by train to Ebisu Station
- 17 mins by train to Shinjuku Station
- 26 mins by train to Ikebukuro Station
- 42 mins by train to Haneda Airport
- 1 hr 36 mins by train to Narita International Airport
- Date Updated
- Oct 2, 2019
- Next Update Schedule
- Nov 1, 2019
- air conditioning, hair dryer, washing machine, kettle, microwave, refrigerator
- curtains, linen, sofa bed, table, bed, bedding
- ladle, cutting board, gas stove, fry pan, turner, plates and cutlery, pan, knife
- shower, towel,
- trash can, hangers
- internet (free)
Utensils / Cutlery
Sangenjaya Station (Tōkyū Setagaya Line)
- 6 min. walk
- 3 min. by car
Sangenjaya Station (Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line)
- 7 min. walk
- 3 min. by car
Click to show map