(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Guarantor Fee (Required)
Lock Exchange Fee
(Please inquire for details)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
Foreigner friendly !
Room share possible!
No guarantor required !
○ Initial guarantee fee: 50% of total rent, renewal fee 10,000 yen / year
○ Fire insurance 2-year contract 20,000 yen
○Safety Support contract 18,000 yen (excluding tax)
○Key exchange fee 15,000 yen (excluding tax) at the time of contract
○ Running cost
Water charge ¥ 2,500 / month (excluding tax)
Oct 19, 2019
Jan 12, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Feb 11, 2020
Conditions ○ Foreigner contracts available ○ No guarantor required ○ Children allowed ○ Elderly residents can be accommodated ○ Living guardians can be accommodated ○ Guarantor companies must use
Kitchen ○ Water heater (propane gas)
Around water ○ Bath (unit bath) ○ Toilet ○ Washstand ○ Heated toilet seat ○ Hair-washing vanity ○ Separate bath and toilet ○ Washing machine place (indoor)
Air conditioning ○ Air conditioning (air conditioning)
Storage ○ Shoe box
Broadcasting / communication ○ Optical fiber ○ UHF antenna (for digital terrestrial broadcasting) ○ Cable TV ○ Internet equipment ○ High-speed network compatible
Security ○ Auto lock ○ Security camera ○ Intercom
Other ○ Dedicated garbage storage ○ Elevator ○ Motorcycle parking lot ○ Bicycle storage ○ Electricity ○ Gas (propane gas) ○ Water (public) ○ Drainage (public sewage) ○ Balcony / Veranda ○ Lighting ○ Screen door ○ 24-hour ventilation system ○ Flooring ○ Good sunlight
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.