(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Guarantor Fee (Required)
(Please inquire for details)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
No Key Money
*Guarantor company: Initial fee is 50% of one month gross rent. From the second year on, 9,600 yen is charged annually.
*Cleaning fee: 38,500 yen
*Bank transfer charge: 110 yen/ month
*If the floorplan is different from the present status,it gives priority to the present status.
◎The agent fee can be paid with a major credit card.
Dec 26, 2019
*5-Minute Walk from Akasaka Mitsuke Station. 8-Minute Walk from Akasaka Station.
*8-Minute Train Ride to Shibuya Station by Tokyo Metro Ginza Line. Shibuya is 4 stops from Akasaka Mitsuke.
*Convenient to multiple train lines including Tokyo Metro Marunouchi, Ginza, Chiyoda, Hanzomon, Namboku & Yurakucho line.
*Newly Built. The apartment is situated in Akasaka area. In central Tokyo.
*Security access building with Auto-locked door. Delivery box available.
*Offering an impressive collection of facilities for a comfortable living experience!
*Our friendly staff will answer your questions regarding finding a property, and will be giving you an advice for living in Tokyo :)
*Please visit www.setagaya-chintai.com for details on more rental apartments!
1 months rent
Dec 26, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Jan 25, 2020
*Interior images are from another similar unit in the same building.
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.