No key money! (Normally 1 to 2 months’ rent.)
No guarantor company fee! (Normally 1 month’s rent or less.)
No personal guarantor required!
Wi-Fi modem provided for free Internet access!
No rental fee for the furniture and appliances.
Easily move into your new home by paying just the initial rent and a partially refundable security deposit!
a. The minimum lease term is 1 month.
b. The length of your lease can be as many months as you like.
c. No lease renewal fee required.
d. Utilities are paid directly to each service provider by the tenant. Rent Life will assist you with setting up contracts with each service provider.
e. An advance booking deposit (50% of security deposit) can be used to reserve the apartment. The booking deposit is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation.
f. The security deposit (equal to 1 month’s rent) is refundable minus cleaning fee and any required repair/replacement costs.
1. This apartment is located within a 9-minute walk of JR Kawasaki Station on the Keihin-Tohoku Line, which offers easy access to Yokohama Station, Shinagawa Station, Tokyo Station, the Imperial Palace, Tokyo Disneyland, and Narita Airport.
2. The apartment is also within a 15-minute walk of Keikyu-Kawasaki Station on the Keihin-Kyuko Line, which offers easy access to Yokohama Station, Shinagawa Station, and Haneda Airport without transferring to another line. With one transfer, you have easy access to Narita Airport within 2 hours.
3. There are 4 grocery stores and 5 convenience stores within walking distance of the apartment.
1. The Kawasaki and Keikyu-Kawasaki Station areas offer an abundant array of shops that cater to every need, numerous restaurants, pubs, cafes, and movie theaters, shopping malls, and much, much more.
2. This apartment tends to be popular among students studying at the nearby universities and Japanese language schools in Yokohama and Kawasaki. Other tenants include tourists looking for easy access to central Yokohama, Haneda Airport, and access to attractions in Tokyo in addition to easy access to Haneda Airport, Tokyo Disneyland, and Narita Airport. Engineers working along the waterfront of Tokyo Bay and in the Port of Yokohama also find this apartment to be convenient.
1. Photos with interior decorations are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Tenants are required to visit our office to sign the lease contract and to obtain the keys prior to moving into the apartment.
3. Bedding set and linen are not included, but available for an additional 9,900 yen.
4. The minimum stay is 1 month.