* Within 15 min walk you can shop at Shinjuku Kabukicho Don Quijote "As it is in the Korean Town it has an area specialized on Korean products"
* Within 15 min walk you can visit the beautiful Shinjuku Gyoen (新宿御苑) is one of Tokyo's largest and most popular parks, starting with a renewed large Greenhouse ( only opens during 9:30-15:00. )
* Aikikai Foundation Hombu Dojo which is about 8 minutes' walk from your apartment gives you a good chance to practice one-day and even monthly as long as your dojo is under the umbrella of Aikikai.
* Direct bus in front of the Tokyo Women's Medical University nr. 71 takes you to the Imperial Palace, 210 yen.
* Oedo line directly to Ueno Okachimachi St. which equals Ueno area, lots of shopping, big park, museums, and zoo.
* Shinjuku line directly to Iwamotocho St. which equals with Akihabara area, get your inner geek out.
* Oedo line directly to Kuramae St. which equals with Asakusa area.
* Oedo line directly to Ryogoku Sta. which equals "check out the Sumo".
* Oedo line directly to Tsukijishijo St. which equals with Tsukiji fish market and Ginza area.
* Fukutoshin line directly to the Shibuya area.
* Fukutoshin line directly to Yokohama area with one hour.
2 BRD apartment, easy access to all areas in Tokyo. Lovely local neighborhood to explore and enjoy. With the Shinjuku area within the reach you cant miss a thing. Perfect for family and small group travel.
The whole 2nd-floor corner apartment of 48m2 will be yours to use.
The first bedroom has one double bed (140cm x 200cm) sleeps 2.
Second bedroom has a one double (140cm x 200cm) sleeps 2 and one single (90cm x 200cm) bed sleeps 1.
The living room has one single bed (90cm x 200cm) sleeps 1.
Toilet and bathroom are separated.
The kitchen corner is ready to prepare some simple breakfast to start your day quick and bright.
2 bedroom apartment is on the 2nd floor ( I am sorry there is no elevator), all space of 48m2 will be yours to use.